maandag 21 maart 2011

American career (zie reacties)


OCEAN


Ocean In mid ocean
Ocean mid the Real
Ocean O Ocean
Can’t swim Can’t fly
Can’t swim Can’t swallow
Ocean In mid ocean
Mid the Real
No guns No money
Just the Real
No fucking soldiers
Just the Real


Strangers on land
Give me a name
Call me by name
Don’t listen Don’t care
They call me Sally
Sally we love you
Sally we made some space for you Sally
Sally they won’t kill you Sally
Soldiers won’t kill you
Soldiers are friends
Their rifles are flowers
Their rifles are friends
We love you Sally
We will always love you


Time has come
Time always comes
Time sometimes comes too fast
Comes at the wrong moment
Time didn’t ask me anything


O Ocean O Garden of the Real
O Ocean My Chaotic Pleasure
Have to leave you know
Have to swim on land To fly on land
Have to swallow
Ocean I leave you now
Time always comes too fast


And I cry
I cry I scream
I see She’s my strange mother on land


What does she want
Don’t know what she want


Ocean
You never asked me nothing
I was just mid ocean
Couldn’t swim Couldn’t fly
Couldn’t swallow
Just was a flower in your garden


(7 januari 2007)


Eric ROSSEEL
http://rosseel.wordpress.com

Geen opmerkingen: